At Singleton Electric Company, we take safety seriously – it has been embedded in our company culture since day one. Being an electrician can be a dangerous occupation, and Singleton makes it a priority to keep our workers safe in the field by:
- Mandating and enforcing our company-wide safety plan, the Singleton Electric Company Corporate Safety and Health Program.
- Equipping our labor force with the most up-to-date equipment, such as hard hats, gloves, and safety glasses.
- Performing a job hazard analysis prior to each project and on-site inspections throughout the construction process.
- Regularly inspecting and replacing worn or damaged equipment such as ladders and lifts.
- Holding weekly on-site safety meetings.
- Complying with OSHA regulations.
To regularly enforce and uphold our safety policies, Singleton has a full-time safety director, Kim Eaton, who routinely visits all company job sites to evaluate and assess the safety of the work performed, techniques used and working conditions.
Learn more about Singleton’s safety training program here.