Water / Wastewater
For more than 50 years, Singleton Electric Company has a proven track record of installing, modifying and expanding electrical systems in some of the largest water and wastewater treatment facilities in the D.C. Metro area.
Singleton has extensive experience with utility plants and pumping stations, providing design-build, bid build, and general contracting services for facilities that handle physical, chemical and/or biological water treatment processes.
The Singleton team recognizes the importance of continued operations throughout each project and works to eliminate the possibility of system outages, which can have disastrous effects on the environment.
Singleton’s team of experts is well-versed in a number of key tasks for water and wastewater facilities, including:
- Large rigid and PVC coated rigid conduit installations
- Electrical substations
- Extensive temporary electrical distribution systems
- Medium-voltage cable terminations
- Control and instrumentation wiring
- Explosion-proof installations in hazardous areas
For examples of Singleton’s Water / Wastewater work, visit our projects gallery.